Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Need Some Adventuring Ideas

I'm really trying to find a good reason to go on an adventure package but I just need some good ideas. I've already thought and read about the more common ones. Jungles, deserts, not desserts you piggies, costa rica, cruises, etc but I wondered if there were some I hadn't heard about? I've always thought rock climbing would be a lot of fun but I don't know the first thing about it and it's pretty scary. I wish I had a good friend who would go with me and rock climb but I don't have any, at least that I know of.

Another adventure that would be fun would be shark diving. I've seen alot of shows about it on Discovery and other channels and thought that could be quite a lot of fun, with no as much danger if you don't want it to be. At least you have a cage around you as opposed to falling off a cliff with no cage around you. I think the cage would actually do more damage than good at that point!

No comments:

Post a Comment